As a Tech Prep student, you are actually earning college credits through Lakeland. This will give you a leg up when you decide to continue your education at Lakeland, or continue your education to earn a bachlor's or graduate degree at another college or university.

All you have to do is claim your free college credit in three simple steps:

  1. Apply to Lakeland
    Students must apply to Lakeland, regardless of where they plan to go to college. Applying is easy, and only takes a few minutes. Acceptance of credit is guaranteed if you attend Lakeland.
  2. Send us your high school transcript
    Have your high school send the Lakeland Admissions Office a copy of your final, official transcript. Requesting your transcript is easy. Get more details on transcripts here. They can be sent electronically, via email or via physical mail.
  3. Send us your bilateral agreement
    Send the bilateral agreement (also known as the articulation agreement) for your program to the tech prep office signed by you and your teacher. Please include your Lakeland Identification (LID) number on the front of the document. Lakeland sent this number to you via email after you applied and were accepted to Lakeland.

Are you planning to attend another college or university?
If you plan to transfer your credits to another school other than Lakeland, please reach out to our office for additional information.

Staging Enabled