Submitting Your High School and/or Post-Secondary Transcript(s) to Lakeland

All new, first-year students are required to submit a final, official high school transcript (showing graduation date) or GED transcript.

New transfer students are required to submit official transcript(s)* from all post-secondary institutions attended (even if no credit was earned). If less than 15 credit hours were earned at an accredited post-secondary institution, a final, official high school transcript (showing graduation date) or GED transcript must also be submitted.

Any student pursuing a health technology program must submit an official high school transcript or GED transcript.

Please contact your former high school and/or post-secondary institution(s) to request your transcripts be sent directly to Lakeland's Admissions Office.**

Request electronic transcripts through a third-party provider (i.e. Parchment) by selecting Lakeland Community College as the recipient. Transcripts may also be emailed directly from the high school/institution to

Mail physical transcripts to:
Lakeland Community College
Attn: Admissions Office
7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094

*All official post-secondary transcripts must be English translated. Lakeland's preferred independent credit evaluation organizations are World Education Services (WES) and Educational Perspectives.

**Students seeking transcripts from closed Ohio schools should visit the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools Consumer Information Student Transcripts page to determine who to contact about obtaining their transcript(s).

Requesting Your Official Transcript from Lakeland

Lakeland Community College has partnered with Credential Solutions to accept online transcript orders. Students and alumni are able to order their official transcripts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed as a hard copy, depending on the receiving institution or destination.  

If you have attachments to go along with your transcript, such as LSAC (Law School Admission Council), NursingCAS, PharmCAS, you can do this as part of the transcript request process.

  1. Log in to your myLakeland account and click on "Student/Student Records/Request Official Transcript." 
  2. If you cannot access your myLakeland account, you can request and pay via the Online Request for Transcript of Record Form.
  3. There is a transcript fee of $5 per copy. 

Lakeland Academic Transcript Key [PDF]

Viewing Your Unofficial Lakeland Transcript

Current students can view your unofficial Lakeland transcript by following these steps:

  1. Log in to myLakeland.
  2. Click the "Student" tab.
  3. In the middle column ("myLakeland Student Services"), select "Student Records."
  4. Click "View Web Transcript (Unofficial)."
  5. Click "Submit."


For questions or information about the status of your transcript request, email or contact the Lakeland Admissions Office.

Military Transcript Information

Official Military Transcripts are required prior to a credit review. Transcripts can be accessed and requested here:

Upon receipt of Joint Services Transcript (JST), students will receive a preliminary credit for prior learning evaluation emailed to their Lakeland student email. Transcripts received from the Community College of the Air Force will be evaluated by an academic counselor. All students are encouraged to meet with an academic counselor to discuss how their military experience and coursework applies to their program of study at Lakeland. Students are also encouraged to consult the Lakeland Veterans Benefits Certifying Specialist to ensure acceptance of credit will not affect VA payments for courses they wish to take. Lakeland caps elective credit transfers at 12 semester hours.


Staging Enabled