All new, first-year students are required to submit a final, official high school transcript (showing graduation date) or GED. This requirement may be waived if you have earned 15 credit hours or more at an accredited post-secondary institution.
All new transfer students are required to submit official transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended (even if no credit was earned).
Any student pursuing a health tech program must also submit an official high school transcript or GED.
Please contact your former high school and/or post-secondary institution(s) to request your transcripts to be sent directly to the Lakeland Admissions Office.
Lakeland Community College
Attn: Admissions Office
7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094
You will be unable to register for courses until your official transcript(s) or GED is on file in admissions.
Students may request their official academic transcript to be sent to another institution or employer by completing the steps below. All financial obligations to Lakeland Community College must be satisfied before a transcript is released.
- Log in to your myLakeland account and click on Student/Student Records/Request Official Transcript.
- If you cannot access your myLakeland account, you can request and pay via the Online Request for Transcript of Record Form.
- There is a transcript fee of $5 per copy.
Current students, you can view your unofficial Lakeland transcript by following these steps:
- Log in to myLakeland.
- Click the "Student" tab.
- In the left-hand column under "myRECORDS," click "Request Official Transcript."
- Click "Academic Transcript."
- Click "View Web Transcript (Unofficial)."
- Select "Web Transcript (Credit)" from the Transcript Type drop down menu (you will also have the option to choose noncredit classes).
For questions or information about the status of your transcript request, email email@example.com or contact the Lakeland Admissions Office.
Official Military Transcripts are required prior to a credit review. Transcripts can be accessed and requested here:
Upon receipt of Joint Services Transcript (JST), students will receive a preliminary credit for prior learning evaluation emailed to their Lakeland student email. Transcripts received from the Community College of the Air Force will be evaluated by an academic counselor. All students are encouraged to meet with an academic counselor to discuss how their military experience and coursework applies to their program of study of Lakeland. Students are also encouraged to consult the Lakeland Veterans Benefits Certifying Specialist to ensure acceptance of credit will not affect VA payments for courses they wish to take. Lakeland caps elective credit transfers at 12 semester hours.