|Admissions Policy --- Credit Courses
Date Approved by the Board of Trustees: 10/7/82
Updated & Approved: 03/06/2003, 10/02/2014
For credit courses, admissions to Lakeland is open to:
- New first time in college students who are high school graduates, students who hold a GED, and non-high school graduates whose high school class has already graduated and have successfully completed the Ability to Benefit test.
- Current High School Students who meet the College Credit Plus admissions criteria.
- Transfer students who have evidence of a post-secondary degree or a college transcript reflecting at least 15 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution.
- Transient students who are matriculated at another college, enroll for one term only, and expect to return to their home school for continued study.
- Non-Degree/Non-Certificate students who enroll to take courses for personal enrichment or professional development. Non-degree students must be a high school graduate or have obtained a high school diploma equivalency.
Admission to the college does not guarantee entrance into programs with selective admission criteria.