The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Program provides a variety of management assistance to existing and startup businesses. This is mainly accomplished through trainings, seminars and one-on-one counseling sessions. These services are offered at little or no cost to the client.
- Starting a business in Ohio:
- Licenses and permits, forms of ownership
- Referrals to other agencies
- Resources for starting a business in Ohio
- Business Plans and Financial Projections
- Marketing, Sales and Advertising
- Financing options, referrals to:
- Local Funding Sources
- Small Business Administration Programs
- Business Assistance Resources Available
Register online to attend one of our free seminars or to make an appointment with one of our business counselors. Please note if you are Pre-Venture or a recent Startup Business Owner, we require that you attend an On BASE Startup Business Training Class before meeting with a counselor.
The Small Business Development Center of Ohio (SBDC) program is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The SBDC program is also funded in part by the Ohio Development Services Agency. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.