Reference librarians are available in person, by phone and online to assist with research, off-campus access, instructions on using the OhioLINK databases, and finding quality information on the Internet.
The circulation desk is located directly across from the main entrance of the library. Circulation staff check out and check in materials as well as maintain the general organization and distribution of a variety of library holdings.
- Checking out and checking in materials
- General information/referrals
- Renewal of materials
- Pick up location for requested materials (OhioLINK, SearchOhio, interlibrary loan, etc.)
- Items located in either the Lakeland circulating collection, or from OhioLINK or SearchOhio may be requested online.
- Items may be picked up at Curbside Pickup in the driveway near H Building or delivered to Lakeland East or the Holden University Center.
- Items may be returned at the drop boxes inside the entrance to A Building, entrance to T Building, at the intersection of T and E Buildings, or to the receptionists at Lakeland East or the Holden University Center.
- Course reserves
- Collection of fines, printing and lost book fees
- your library card)
- Issue Community Borrower cards
- Lakeland Student ID cards made (it's your library card)
- Lost and Found (items sent to Police Dept. daily)
- Display Space: The library's display case can be scheduled by faculty and staff who wish to feature a theme, upcoming event or student activity. Please contact the library for information about scheduling a display.
- Black & white printing $.05/page
- Color printing $.25/page
- Copy machines $.05 a copy
- DVD or VHS players
- Fax (send only) $.50
- Laptops and iPads for in-house student use
- Magnifying machines to enlarge print for the visually impaired