Co-sponsored by Lakeland Community College and Lake Erie College, the Lake County Fall College Fair is held in the Athletic and Fitness Center on Lakeland Community College's campus. This annual event is free and open to the public. More than 100 colleges and universities are represented each year and offer students the opportunity to speak with college personnel and ask questions regarding programs offered at that particular college or university.
The Lake County Fall College Fair will be held Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019 from noon - 1:30 p.m.
Colleges and universities interested in participating can register here.
Students and their families should prepare a few things before coming to a college fair.
Here are a three things we recommend that you do before your visit:
- Review the list of attending schools to narrow it down, for example: Big or small? Public or private?
- Prepare a list of questions that will help you with your decision:
- What are the most popular majors?
- How much is tuition?
- Are scholarships available?
- What is the ratio of professors to students?
- What are the student housing options?
- What is student life like during the week?
- During the weekend?
- Pre-print address labels that include your name, address, telephone number, high school, and graduation year to stick on postcards to eliminate having to re-write name and address at every table over and over.