Welcome to the Lakeland Bookstore. We carry Lakeland's required textbooks and learning materials as well as software, reference materials, study aids, school supplies, spiritwear and more. Computer software is sold at academic prices to faculty, staff and students.
Services include special orders, class ring orders and online textbook buying.
- Students must provide a register receipt and current term class schedule
- New textbooks must be free from soil, markings, names and folded pages
- Shrink wrapped items must be returned in their unopened original packaging
5- and 8-week terms:
- First 5 days - with receipt and current class schedule
- First 4 weeks - with receipt, current class schedule and proof of drop
Terms less than 5 weeks:
- Returns must be made within the first 5 days of class
- Returns must be made on first day
- Students must provide a register receipt
- Returns must be made within two weeks of date of purchase
- Software is non-refundable
All refunds are at the discretion of the Bookstore management.