SMALL BUSINESS SYMPOSIUM
Invest in your Business's Future, Today!
June 6, 2014
7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
The program is presented in partnership with Lakeland Community College's
Entrepreneurship and Ohio Small Business Development Center, the Lake County
Ohio Port and Economic Development Authority, the Small Business Administration
of Cleveland, the Council of Small Enterprises (COSE), the Mentor Economic
Assistance Corporation (MEACO), Lake Communicators, and Congressman Dave Joyce's
office. Event Sponsors include, Maloney and Novotny, LLC, Cardinal Credit Union,
Lake County Development Council, and Spirit Media.
Thinking of starting a business?
Looking to grow an existing business?
click here to register and attend this year’s event which features:
- Marvin Montgomery: The Power of Attitude in Business
- Luncheon Keynote Speaker Jim Tressel, sponsored by MEACO
- 4 Programming Tracks (Marketing/Sales, Finance & Operations, Women in Business and Human Resources)
- Special guest and sponsor, Congressman Dave Joyce
- Get Your Business On-line Website program (1:30pm to 3:00pm -Special Registration)
Your $25 registration fee will include all materials, continental breakfast, snack and boxed lunch with Jim Tressel.