Offers students the opportunity to maintain a connection with
Lakeland facilities and support services without leaving the campus
and obtain a Bachelor's Degree.
Lakeland Community College has formed an educational alliance with
Columbus, Ohio based Franklin University to provide you with easy
access to Bachelor of Science degrees through a unique online format.
This program requires students to complete
an associate's degree, and bridge courses at Lakeland Community College,
then complete approximately 40 credits of Bachelors degree courses
on-line (via the internet) from Franklin University. A Franklin University
representative is available by appointment in the Counseling Office
at Lakeland Community College by calling (440) 525-7200, to go over
the requirements for all the Bachelor's Degrees offered. A required
web skills course is a prerequisite for admission. A typical model
is 64 Lakeland Community College degree credits, 20 Lakeland Community
College "bridge" credits, and 40 Franklin credits = Bachelor's
of Science degree in the following areas:
Which program is right
|Bachelor Degree/On-line Programs
Allied Healthcare Management
Criminal Justice Administration
Healthcare Information Systems Management
Human Resources Management
Interactive Media Design
Management Information Sciences
Operations Supply Chain Management
Public Safety Management
Safety, Security, & Emergency Management
find out more information about each of the Major's Franklin
How it Works
The Bachelor of Science degree
program has three components:
- Earn an associate's degree (or at least
60 semester/ 90 quarter credit hours) from Lakeland Community College.
- Take preparatory "bridge" courses at Lakeland while taking online
classes through Franklin.
- Receive your bachelor's degree from Franklin University after completing
a minimum of 40 semester credit hours online.
Why Finish Your Bachelor's Degree
Online Through Franklin University?
- Convenient - finish your degree online anytime,
- Friendly format - classes available in 3-, 6-, 12- and 15-week courses.
- Cost-effective - complete the majority of your courses at Lakeland's tuition
- One-to-One service - your Student Services Associate at Franklin guides you
all the way, from admission until your academic goals are achieved.
- Real-world application - Franklin faculty have years of professional experience
and bring relevant knowledge from their fields to you in the classroom.
- Personal attention - get support from advisors and professors at both schools.
See if online learning is right
for you, check out a demo
To find out more about earning your bachelor's degree online through Franklin
University and Lakeland Community College click on the link below or by calling
toll free 1-888-341-6237. Information and applications are available at alliance.franklin.edu/go/lakelandcc.
It's free to apply! Find out today how close you are to earning your bachelor's
more about how the Community College Alliance Program works -
Visit the Franklin University Splash Page
University's Community College Alliance (CCA) program